Friday, November 04, 2011

Definitive Complete Kaitou Saint Tail CD Listing

I don't know why I've been on a Kaitou Saint Tail obsession lately, but I present here the Definitive List of CDs for Kaitou Saint Tail.

Saint Tail CDs 
Singles
PODH-1282
OP1 Crossing over time
TADX-7420
ED1 Junshin
PHDL-1061
OP2 Seiko Matsuda Let's Go Running Towards Tomorrow
TADX-7430
ED2 Upside Down
PODX-1006
Image Song: A Feeling like "Love"
TADP-1010 Image Song Yume Miru Melody
PODX-1008 Image Song E Yume, Miyou!
DDI-8001 Magical Voice File 1
7DDP-8001
Magical Voice File 2

Notes: Seiko Matsuda's CD single was not marketed with any anime images on it due to her request. The Magical Voice File CDs were given to those who bought the Laserdisc sets.

Full CDs:
POCX-1013
BGM OST 1
POCX-1034
BGM OST 2
POCX-1036
All Star Song Collection 
POCX-1046 Musical OST
TACX-2497
Best Songs
POCX-1062
Best of Best

No comments: