Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Travel Channel, I am Disappoint

So anywho, that semi-annoying Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel has
this series of 8 episodes of her travelling around Asia, which if you
checked your map, includes Japan. I've been waiting weeks for her show
in Japan to air. According to Travel Channel's website, that was
supposed to be TONIGHT, 8/23, at 8 pm EDT.

Instead, they aired Anthony Bourdain in Saudi Arabia. You can't believe
how pissed I am at this. I like Tony's show; I'd love to go to Japan
with him and or Zimmern in tow (Sapporo anyone?), but when I get told
about and expect a show about Japan to air that I've not seen yet and it
doesn't when it's supposed to, I get really mad. WHEN IS IT REALLY GOING
TO RUN, TRAVEL CHANNEL?? DON'T YOU LIKE JAPAN?

There's a repeat set for this coming Sunday at 8 am. I'm going to find
out what they elect to run instead. What was the major malfunction that
they just tossed out their well-announced ahead of time schedule???

SUCK IT, TRAVEL CHANNEL. STOP TROLLING PEOPLE LIKE THAT. I EVEN GOT A
VIDEOTAPE READY TO RECORD IT. YOU WASTED MY ENTIRE EVENING THAT I WON'T
GET BACK!!

BTW: Zimmern's 3rd show (2nd entirely in Japan) is on this Sunday as
well. This is the one where he visits Nakamatsu-sensei, inventor of the
floppy disk, and tries his hand at being a horumon chef.

At least that's what the schedule says NOW.

No comments: