and I want to stick a short clip as an FLV (or maybe it was MP4) at the
beginning. I set it all up and get DVD Flick going.
Just as it's generating menus, I get an annoying error box. The number
is error 91. I try to find out more of this error, and I don't get much.
I rarely get errors from DVD Flick. The software sometimes exits after
saving a project file which I have to reload DVD Flick and re-load the
file (if it got saved completely - otherwise I have to re-do the project
again).
Annoyed, I find myself exiting the software and restarting and reloading
my DVD project. I think. Otherwise I just removed the short clip I
wanted at the start of the disk. This time my disk gets generated and
DVD Flick finishes.
I should see what version I have installed and see if the latest fixes
these sorts of problems. Newer versions are supposed to handle MKVs
better. That would be nice if I got only SRT sub files, but I don't. I
have to pull things out as a separate A.S.S. sub file and an AVI and
then hard code the subs.
I wish I knew what caused problems. If I can't recreate it, I can't
figure it out. The odd thing is the clip I was going to use had been put
on another disk some time ago without any problems at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment