There was a number of things to accomplish. One was to see about the
glasses I'd gotten recently. Apparently the lenses were "progressive"
but they weren't sitting on my face and nose right, so they were able to
change the nose rest thingy. I still don't like them.
I needed another storage bin thing for the records I pulled out of a cat
pee stained cardboard box. I have something that's for neutralizing
litter box odor being used for cleaning the items stained during the
urine seep, and it's almost used up. Unfortunately in our goings around
yesterday during which we ended up at Ollie's, they were out of the
product I wanted to get more of. So I'm using it sparingly on the stains
that it appears to be removing.
We went to Aldi's for a few things, and dad picked up some flowers for a
couple relatives he wanted to visit in a nearby rest home. Aunt Bernice
and her sister, both of whom appreciated the visit. After looking a bit
there, I am DAMN F-ING GLAD my mom was NEVER in one of those places!!!!
It's not right she's not here right now and I'm still depressed over it,
but everyone better stop saying things that pretty much blame me for
what happened.
After that we were on to visit a couple Indian / Asian food stores. I
had printed a map for my older sister for 3 stores, 2 of which I
recommended. The one my friends and I like a lot was closed on Mondays
which I didn't know, but the one on Whipple was open and she bought some
things there. I found the place had frozen taiyaki treats and I bought a
couple along with some nattou and a cookie treat called KANCHO. I sh_t
you not!! I should post a picture of the package.
We also paid a visit to Sam's club which my dad has a membership for. I
can beat their prices on Memorex DVD+R media anywhere else, as well as
thumbdrives. I don't know - it seems a waste to pay to shop somewhere
only to pay higher prices on things. He offered to pay for a few things.
I guess I should thank him. It was only when I got home did I get
reminded I had 2 packages of egg rolls in the freezer already, and the
stuff gotten from Sam's club wasn't going to fit unless I took out a few
items and threw them away and removed everything from the boxes.
So I ended up with 30 egg rolls in my freezer.
4 were from an Aldi's package. 8 were from a Taipei package. Both I
already had but for some reason I completely forgot. (That is a problem
I have because of my Aspergers.) 20 were from Sam's Club.
I have a freezer full of Asian-type food. I need either a bigger freezer
in the fridge or a small chest freezer. Or a dinner party of some sort -
if I can neutralize more of the pet smell.
I was so wiped out that during the night while I was waiting for DVD
Flick to finish a project, I let our dog out to pee when she asked, and
forgot - ending up leaving her outside the entire night! I'm so sorry
about that!!!! T.T I hope she got asked to go inside next door with my
sister anyway.
Best value of the day: 32 oz Frozen Coke at Speedway. $1.09 before tax.
These are bigger than the Burger King $1 Frozen Cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment