Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Am I really a member of this family?

So anywho, I am preparing for a short trip, if you can call it that, soon. I need someone to watch our dog. The cats will do OK on their own, set up with water and food. The dog is another matter.

One sister can't watch her because she claims she's allergic to our dog. The other sister says she can't watch her either because one of my nieces is suddenly now allergic to dogs.

Who are these people and has anyone gotten a 2nd opinion and treatment???

So I'm faced with having to allow one sister to come out and take the dog for walks and make sure she's fed.

I was hoping to have her out of the apartment for the weekend and almost everything turned off.

I'm not allergic to cats or dogs. I don't know why they are all of a sudden.

No comments: