MONDAY... I went shopping at the Route 62 Walmart hoping they would have some things Alliance didn't, like the DiRusso patties, and.. I got my answer on that separately.
Meanwhile, I hadn't been in that Walmart for a few months & holy crap they moved around that store, too!! Like what the hell? I say they do this to confuse shoplifters.
Pet food moved to the back instead of off to the right of the pharmacy. Personal care & medical related stuff occupies that now. Toys were moved as well. Then they put some sort of fashion highlight stage in the middle of the clothing section like they're trying to be like the mid to high end stores they competed out of business against... which disrupts the walking flow.
Was hoping to grab another bag of Halloween candy but did not. Did find Con Azafran though!! 1st time finding it! I'm also getting an idea on where Pepitas are stocked & found those, too. They moved Dairy around, cookies, & snack chips like Cheezits were moved. Bread was moved. Cereal aisle completely flipped. Some places remained the same because they kind of have to. Couldn't find any 3 pound turkey breast roasts... Maybe not until November?
Also they're bringing in these new center coffin freezers which have more windows on the sides. But now with sliding doors which some people can't be arsed to close after they're done looking. Saw that happen more than once.


No comments:
Post a Comment