Saturday, October 04, 2025

Accomplished

I accomplished 3 things digitally yesterday:

1. Searching for liner notes on the Terrorvision Rockafire Explosion release, I ran across a listing of the vinyl edition on eBay by none other than Creative Engineering himself, Aaron Fechter! It was $700 & he sold 8 of them before it was Sold Out (which included a 2 hour tour package) - and in the gallery of images with the listing was clear images of the liner notes booklet, covers included! I grabbed them with plans to print a CD sized booklet which should have been included anyway!! I didn't really need character photos or a gatefold poster.

2. Managed to download 2 different PDFs of the October 2025 Previews order catalog... One was 20 mb & the other was much larger. Previous 2 files were almost 250mb.

3. Got Google's AI search assistant to produce a recipe for lentils in the crockpot which is much like the recipe I used months ago when I got all those bags & then somehow lost it! I don't know how it got lost when I made it over & over for like 3 months!!

No comments: