skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Geez, I didn't know Time Warner was THAT much higher...
So Time Warner finally included a list of services and prices with the latest bill. Let's see...
I pay about $10 LESS than their "Standard Service" because of DirecTV. If you consider their Digital Tier and then DVR, then I pay $30 less. I can't miss features I don't have. I can only wonder how much I'd be saving with Dish Network.
Digital Phone from them is $50 a month for unlimited nationwide. I pay HALF that with my land-line phone. I also don't pay for long distance I don't use because I'd probably use the Tracphone for that, but I rarely call long distance out of state. So far, my savings is about $50 according to the rates on this card. I can do without certain features in order to save $50 a month, $600 a year.
However, it might be worth paying an extra $13 for a faster Road Runner. That is until the Evil Cable Company decides to arbitrarily raise rates again because a yacht payment is coming up..
I had no idea Time Warner was that much more than DirecTV + traditional landline phone. Geez. It doesn't make sense to get it to me. I also think that's why people get things like Vonage instread of Time Warner digital phone service. I'd want my services on separate bills, but I don't like having all my serviced dependent on a single wire. TV, Phone, and Road Runner right now are on separate wires, and that redundancy is preferable.
No comments:
Post a Comment