being fixed.
My bro in law today finally came out to see what he was going to do only
to realize he doesn't have the tool needed to bend the brake line. My
father is in town and moments ago just frustrated me by mentioning
things that just wasn't helping.
Things like driving the car and having someone else in front to help
slow the car down. I'd rather not risk this.
There's the use of a tow truck. My AAA Gold may help with that. But the
thing is if I was in the realm of just calling a mechanic to work on my
car, I wouldn't have called my brother in law in the first place who at
first seemed to think he could do the work.
As it stands now, I still don't have anyone or any plan to get the brake
line fixed. I need to be somewhere Tuesday. I don't have time to try to
get it in at the mechanic I trust.
It's a leak in the rear brakes, a brake line that supplies them. What
makes me mad is that I had those rear brakes worked on earlier this
year, and there's ANOTHER damn leak???
My dad took me around to do shopping this morning, and even though he
offered and paid for a couple things, I'm feel I'm being criticized for
one of the items I spent money I saved up for that purchase.
It's just so frustrating. I'm depressed to tears over this. DAMMIT.
Somebody, just come work on my brakes!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment