Thursday, November 04, 2010

I don't think this guy wants to meet with me at all

So anywho, the call for the interview I was hoping for earlier this week
isn't coming. I got told that once again someone working full time at
this place took the part time position, which to me doesn't make sense.
That means taking a pay cut. It is not unheard of - some places promote
from within, but this doesn't sound like a promotion.

Is there something wrong with this place that one guy working part time
can't get enough hours, and the person working full time would rather
work part time? And the pessimistic paranoid part of me thinks the guy
who would do the first interview is discriminating against me because I
have Asperger's, and my BVR people are talking with him and trying to
get me in.

Because once again, he tells them it'll be a month before anything can
happen, if it does. It's been "a month" since March. I've been strung
along all this time, and I'm getting sick of it. Either talk to me or
don't and stop coming up with excuses. I DON'T HAVE THE KIND OF TIME
WHERE I WAIT FOR AN OPPORTUNITY, DAMMIT.

No comments: