Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pinching in my left shoulder

I don't know what causes it other than perhaps I'm sleeping the wrong
way, but lately I've been getting this odd pinching sensation in regard
to my left shoulder. It's like if I somehow move it the wrong way, and
this way is a mystery to me, then something in my arm or shoulder or
whatever decides it can then send me painful pinching sensations. It's
really annoying. I don't know why I get this and I wish I knew some sort
of stretching or whatever to get something in there to pop back where
it's supposed to go and stop trying to pinch nerves or whatever.

Also I've also noticed feeling sleepy during some part of the afternoon
again. I haven't had this happen for a while and now I've gotten it
several days this week. I'll rise up well and all in the morning, then
things go downhill after 1 pm or so. I'll fall asleep and maybe wake up
by 4 pm or sooner if a phone call interrupts things. I'm not messing
with the computer when this goes on. Maybe I'm just bored with the TV
(who wants to watch the news all day or crap on other channels I've no
interest in). Mom would say I'm not getting enough sleep at night.

Maybe the time change affects me like this? I don't know.


I may also post some "typical" job interview questions that I have
problems answering in the hopes of getting some better perspective on
how to answer them. like What outside interests do I have aside from
computers, what is my greatest weakness. Stuff like that.

No comments: