Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nothing more annoying than looking for something you don't have

...but didn't exactly realize it right away.

So yesterday, I passed the CompTIA Essentials exam with a score of 736.
It has a maximum of 900 and 20 questions don't count. They don't tell
you which 20 questions, so be sure to answer them all! I would hope the
first 20 questions you got wrong they would throw out, but who knows.
Some questions and answers didn't exactly match the info in the online
classes I took, so I tried my best to answer them as best as I thought
they should be answered. I might have answered some incorrectly based on
how the question was worded and what answers were presented. I had taken
a practice test that said I should be able to pass it OK.

To celebrate, I went to do a little shopping. I went to Best Buy and
found School Rumble #3 for $10, so I bought it, but not after talking
with another anime fan for about an hour. He came from Wooster to our
Best Buy for stuff he can't find there. At one brief point, there was
this Weeaboo (a Voltron fan - not all Weeaboos are Voltron fans) but we
just went on talking and he went away. It might have been fun to see
what he had going on in his head though. Might have been Autistic or
something.

Anywho, after there I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a new paper
towel holder to replace the one that was damaged during the kitchen
ceiling remodel.

I thought about going to Borders, We B Toys, and a few other places, but
instead made my way home, having had enough.

Then I got to finding all my School Rumble DVDs, and got them together
with my newly acquired #3, and realized I couldn't find #2. I did some
digging then looked in a couple of my notebooks to find out I still
needed #2, and that my last order with Right Stuf showed it was #4 I
bought of that series.

It's annoying to look for something you don't have.

But it was nice to see School Rumble 2nd Semester out as a set. There
are some still unreleased-here OVAs.

SO... DVDs I would like to find to complete the sets:

Lucky Star OVA - might be the next thing I order
Scrapped Princess #5
School Rumble #2
Solty Rei #3
Kanon 1 and 5
Shuffle 2, 3, and 4
Fancy Lala 3, 4, and 5

I have lots of odds and ends of various other series that I probably
won't bother to finish, like Bandai's release of Digi Charat Nyo, and
then xxxHolic, Galaxy Railways, Zegapain, Clockwork Fighters: Hirow's
War, Mai-Hime, Eureka Seven, Trinity Blood, Basilisk, Glass Fleet, Burst
Angel, Tenchi Muyou GXP, and Tsubasa.

Don't know if I want to finish the Negima! original series on Funi's
DVDs, which all trigger Macrovision which I have to use a magic box to
remove so I can watch them as fed into my VCR.

No comments: