Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Petty Bastards at the Store are trying to appeal the decision!!

Well, I can't say I was going to be surprised, but I sure am pissed as
hell that Debbie Laurie is trying to appeal my unemployment compensation
claim against the store.

They are STILL harping on the LIES that Bonnie claims she heard me
saying I wanted to buy 10 more boxes. THIS IS A LIE.

They are claiming that I had no intention of reporting the error - I did
tell people around me, but I also had no idea what to do. THERE IS NO
RULE THAT SAYS EMPLOYEES _MUST_ REPORT SUSPICIOUS PRICES. PERIOD.

I DID NOTHING WRONG.

THE UNION WAS BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT.

The Unemployment Review Commission can dismiss this without further
notice, and I hope they do. They have no basis for their appeal.

No comments: