have been in her name all along. We're still going to file an eviction
notice just to make sure she leaves.
"To whom it concerns"
Well, she knows my name, this wasn't necessary.
"Please tell your sister to send me the bill for June. I'll pay it - it
will be in my name Friday, and I was planing (sic) to give you some
money Friday, And we plan on leaving within 2 weeks. I apologize for
being an inconvenience. I'm sorry being rude to you & [your sister]."
I wonder what happened recently that she's all nice-nice now. Anywho,
I'll half-accept it for now. I'll completely accept it after she leaves.
Maybe.
"If she has any questions, she can reach me at [deleted]"
"Thank you (signed) Morgan"
At least we got her attention that we are definitely in control and
anything they try to do is going to be illegal.
I feel good about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment