nothing wrong. Oh no. Our tenanant in Apt. B and her 'boyfriend' had to
add something more. At some point after Tuesday, like Tuesday night or
whatever, they threw a bunch of brand new finishing nails under my car.
While I think they were intending to try to make me drive over them and
flatten a tire, they were thrown in such a way as to short out something
in my electrical system, thereby shorting out my battery and destroying
my alternator.
I'm going to fill out an application where my younger sister works and
see how soon things happen after that. The union is fighting for me and
everyone feels I have a case to get my job back. There's things I did
wrong, but there's things I did right.
I have a feeling it'll be a tough fight and I might have to take it to
an arbitrator.
Just yet another personal vendetta thing the high boss has against me in
his quest to make me quit working there.
No comments:
Post a Comment