filled out and notarized. I will pay the fee. I want them out.
After looking over the lease she wrote up, my sister told me do
something about the power to the apartment. I leave, then come back a
while later. I find out the power to the apartment is back on. Jamie
Miller, the guy who's Morgan Delane-Haught's boyfriend and father of her
baby daughter, broke in the basement here. I've filed a complaint with
the Columbiana County sheriff. A deputy told me later that the electric
service can't be legally shut off. And actually, if they felt like it,
they could do a similar complaint against us for turning the power off.
(Sounds like it would cancel each other out.) And I'm like WHAT? It's
YOUR property but you can't do anything about it? The service was
supposed to be turned into Morgan's name and she never did that. Since
she moved in, she's been running up the bill by leaving lights on for
days at a time. She doesn't care, she's not paying the bill!!! Even
though my sister says she'll be sending her a bill for the electric, I
don't think it'll get paid. So we'll add that on to the amount we say
she owes.
I want to be there when the eviction notice is served. The deputy was
helpful in saying we might as well follow the eviction process and let
it go. And we should get an attorney who can advise us on stuff like
this before we do anything.
Still, he broke in. The complaint's filed.
I'm writing the lease contract this time. We'll check backgrounds on
applications thouroughly. Not getting screwed again.
No comments:
Post a Comment