Eiken DVD
Kashimashi V.1 - This series is being marketed to "Yuri fans" and is
Subtitle Only - No dub.
Otaku no Video, Princess Tutu V.6, and before the Canadian Premiere, I
had Suzumiya Haruhi V.1 at Best Buy and earned Get-Go fuel points at the
same time.
I didn't buy any CDs at the convention. I did find The Beatles' Revolver
CD though before the convention. Been wanting that for a while.
Sorta Huge Chii-chan figure.
Suzumiya Haruhi goodies - playing cards, 2 Suzumiya Haruhi "Flash Plate"
thingies - solar powered!; SOS Brigade leader armband and a Haruhi
plushie. ^_^ One girl had purchased a big Mikuru plushie but some jerk
stole her off the table she had it on in the artists area.
Air Gear Gachapon set only because of 1 bunnygirl figure. I will likely
sell the rest on eBay.
Sailor Moon World 2 cards, Cardcaptor Sakura cards from the first movie.
Rei-chan plushie that's also a towel holder (if you want to use it that
way). Sailor Jupiter stationery. I also found 3 posters. These are those
posters you can't buy at Anime North anymore because it's one of those
"indeterminable license" items.
Tsukuyomi girl in PE Bloomers figure ^_^ Kawaii!!
4 figures (entire set) of Princess Rein (rain) and Fine from the anime
The Twin Princesses of the Mysterious Planet. One trading figure from
the PSE 3.0 trading figure set by Range Murata. It wasn't the girl on
the front which is the reason why I took a chance to buy it.
Loads of keychain figures - Ojamajo Doremi Christmas set, Pretty Cure,
and Pretty Cure cellphone charms. Tokyo Mew Mew pencil toppers.
Completed the set for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne manga and picked up Pastel
book #3.
I think that's mostly everything.
NOW onto something completely different-
We served a 3 day notice to vacate on the tenant in Apt. B. When I got
home from the convention, Mom found a lot about the lady my sister got
in the apartment.
She used her maiden name instead of her married name which she had
gotten in trouble for because of writing bad checks. Last month, she
wasn't in the hospital - she was in JAIL for one day. She keeps getting
arrested for passing bad checks!
We had a couple of "bums" as mom put it hanging around front. The guy
just got out of jail, and was violating parole for being around the
woman he was with who was wanted in Columbiana county!
She's been lying to us this whole time. In fact, she got some sort of
attitude like how dare I return home while she was out. Um, like I live
here? I found my Do Not Block Driveway sign had been ripped off the
buidling. OK, I'll add that to the damages she or her friends have
inflicted, like the broken hole on the back porch. I nailed that sign
back up.
So she's like "I'm not going to move until you serve me an eviction
notice" attitude. Fine. I went to get the forms on Monday. If my sister
has problems paying the $196 fee to have it served in person, I just
might help as long as I get the refund on the $100 deposit for the
sherriff's services to serve the notice. My sister is trying to see if
her arrests can become a fast track out of here.
Now, if my sister would just sell her property in Florida, she'd be out
of her hole in what she owes my aunt. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment