Monday, October 25, 2004
ugh
Well, after one week at my new job, I have to take care of a couple
things. Well, at least one. Due to how much walking I do now and the
habits of standing as well, I have a condition with the toenail on one
big toe. It felt like it was going to fall off. I noticed its condition
last night and tried something to help drain whatever fluid built up
behind it. I guess that's what happens after 4 consecutive days of work.
I put some hydrogen peroxide on it and it felt like my toe and nail
began to shrink, making it feel like the toenail wasn't going to fall
off.
Anywho, I got to thinking about something else. If my former manager /
boss really wasn't a jerk like he appeared to me as, he had a really
messed up way of showing it. As the saying goes, you can beat a dog only
so much until it runs away.
No comments:
Post a Comment