Thursday, October 14, 2004

Rant

(apparently, I'm not allowed to have negative OPINIONS of anything, including my employer? Last time I checked, I lived in the United States of America, not a communist regime...)

I get home from work so freaking tired anymore. Today I came home not giving a damn about my job. I get no respect there anymore. Not that I saw any at all that I noticed.

I guess I get crappy treatment because I won't kiss ass, but I do work as hard as possible. I want out of there. Man, do I miss Randy. He got out of there.

I'd love to finally hit the lottery then I'd probably give Pat $2M so she could quit and be a good mother for her kids.

I'm not going to kiss ass. I'm there to earn a buck. It's not my entire life. I've been there 10 damn years, and it's about time I'm entitled to a decent raise for once. I've been there since the store opened. I don't know why I get treated the way I do. I do believe in doing my job the best possible way I am expected to do it and nothing less than my best efforts. Why am I treated badly for that?