Sunday, November 14, 2004

First update in a while...


Nothing much. Except for the dehumidifier... I got that working again.
After going to the flea market with a friend last Friday about a week
ago, I got a spray can of PB Blaster. The stuff works great - the fumes
are not. Still, one fan that gunked up works again, and after letting
the dehumidifier sit for over a week after spraying a lot of PB Blaster
in the fan (which was the part that gunked up on it), it's spinning
freely again.

Added a bit more to my Archive CDrom, then I keep finding discs with
pictures on them that I _still_ haven't added. I want to find a few with
pics I want to try fixing. One called BGC8POST.GIF will have to be
removed. I might search online for its replacement. One was an
interlaced GIF of a rendered Yamato from Space Cruiser Yamato, a strip
of views, and I had hoped to fix that one if I could find it. I may not
be able to. I have yet to count the floppies I've gone through and then
count the 720K and 1.44K ones. I hope to have final counts and such on
everything. Plus have all the JPGs that lock up the Apex debugged.

Been considering a little note about weighing the pros and cons of where
I work now versus where I used to work. I'll look into that at some
point.

No comments: