SO unfortunately, the cleanliness inseption is for TOMORROW instead of Wednesday like I had hoped. I am basically Not Allowed to cook anything tonight because then the reflector pan of the burner on the stove I normally use will turn brown as it did from what was cooked on it yesterday, and then it would look uncleaned, and while I would like to line it with aluminum foil to prevent this & make it easier to clean, some info says "That could catch fire..." And then there would be the dirty dishes in the sink. I basically live in a museum of Nonfunctional items. Except sitting surfaces. I'm allowed to sit.
I have a few more things in the other room to do things with. I really should have gotten a vacuum cleaner with an edging tool for crevices. OH WAIT - I DID! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT.
Oh and somehow a phone call at 4 p.m. from the boss lady says I overpaid rent by $18. The ledger says I did. I don't know how - maybe something from when the 1st time the elevator went out & they said they'd give us a break on rent the next month after it was fixed & I never got that? I pay exactly what I've been told & when it goes up. I wrote it down (and posting here) as proof that's what I was told. I can take $18 off next month's rent.
No comments:
Post a Comment