I had an appointment with a nutritionist at the local hospital today and because of that, I actually got in the bathtub & took a decent shower. Washed my hair, got the sprayer all around my problem areas, figured out how to get in & out of the tub... Get dried off, choose clean clothes...
Then with bad directions on finding the place, wandered far too much to get to the right place, had to ask 3 people... Thankfully 2 of my best friends were along (I asked for help getting to the hospital front door) and I had to stop a few times to catch my breath because there was so much walking. Which I will report to my cardiologist. But it wasn't so much my breath but pain which made me stop.
Got in, saw the lady, got info, and afterwards, we went to Walmart so I could finish some shopping - we all had stuff to get. But I chose to stay in the vehicle at the next 2 stores - mainly because I was spent. I took 2 more Acetaminophen before leaving the hospital (why don't they have caffeine free pop in the machines??) but that comes on only so fast. Thankfully electric carts were ready & available once I walked in.... using a cart...
I will be unavailable for anything in the next 3 days. I need to recover. I bought a 5 pound weight and have info from the nutritionist to help me change my eating habits. And with that, some working with a weight to get muscle back. I hope.
Depression makes you do funny things, and you get used to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment