Yeast raised dough from my bread machine, low sodium pasta sauce seasoned with Adobo, Basil, Oregano, Thyme, & Garlic powder. Shredded Queso, thick sliced Pepperoni, sliced small round tomatoes I got for free, 1/2 diced onion, sprinkled with some Adobo before baking & grated Parmesan afterwards, with a bit of butter rubbed on the edge crust & allowed to cool.
The best thing is I didn't use a lot of the sauce because then it would be too wet at the end. And I probably used 1/2 cup shredded Queso - it was whatever I had left in the bag, but it covered the sauce well enough. 10 minute pre-bake after rolling out the dough at 400 F, 15 minute bake at 425 F topped. It came out nicely & a bit crispy. I used a recipe which called for olive oil & only 2 cups of flour. I wanted to save on flour for this one & this dough spread out on my large cookie sheet just fine. Next time I might add grated Parmesan during the kneading.
And I had 1/3 of it left for breakfast. Cold pizza is da bomb! It also smelled so nice baking & afterwards.

No comments:
Post a Comment