Finally got to set up the Dried Garbanzo Beans recipe I have been trying to do for months simply because I couldn't find Vigo Spanish Seasoning. I found out using a packet or 2 of Goya Con Azafran with Taco Seasoning is very close & one smell from the open packets said the same thing. Thankfully I had found a packet of Dash! Salt Free taco seasoning.
The other part was needing 3 pounds of red potatoes, cubed. When I checked my mail, someone had donated a bag of them! I was able to fit only 2 pounds, even after cutting them up & discarding the bad bits. Another thing about my mail - the damn Comenity Envelope was actually there!!! 👍
Also dried garbanzo beans make noises while soaking.
Anyway, the whole shebang is in the crockpot on low for 8 - 10 hours. Should be interesting when it finally gets to smelling up the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment