cooler?) in the window at the top of the stairs. Reason being that it's
an Energy Star unit, which means it's not going to co$t a lot to run it.
This past week has been consistently hot, so while after the night time
temperatures come around again, the comfort level in the place is OK,
but then the goddamn temperature inside starts going up again to 80
(even 81) degrees F around 4 to 5 pm.
This little air conditioner isn't cutting it. I hate to put the big one
back in and the little one downstairs and then have to run both, but me
and the animals are getting tired of the inside temperature going up
like that in the evening. I don't know why it's so ineffective in the
early evening like that. It's like it just stops cooling for some damn
reason.
I'd like to have one of those Japanese units with the remote control and
all. Maybe they'd work better.
No comments:
Post a Comment