in bed somewhere. It might have been a room somewhere, like a hotel or
someone else's house or maybe a hospital or care facility. She wasn't at
home. She had just woken up.
"Oh my god!" I said. "Mom, you woke up!"
"Of course I did! Why would you ask that?"
"Because we thought you were dead. I let you lay there long ebough. You
must have been really tired!"
"I must have!"
She was wearing her thick fabric pink sleeper thingy she used to wear in
the winter to keep warm. She had her glasses on. She looked alert and
OK. I gave her a hug.
"I hope you'll get to come home soon."
"I hope so, too." she said.
I woke up crying again after this dream as well.
I think there were some other details in this dream like I think she was
on a couch and we woke her up for some reason because I couldn't get her
to wake up and someone came and did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment