So tonight while I'm on the computer doing stuff I hear this odd tap noise coming from the kitchen. I think it's the cat playing with something. Only it doesn't stop. So I go out there and find the drip that's been attempted to be plugged from the roof is coming through the crack recently put up with the drywall. So that spot is leaking again!!!
I'm all for just sawing off the supports to the stairs and such for Apt. C here and covering it with a layer of plywood and then properly shingling the roof instead of this stuff that comes in rolls. Or a sheet of metal of something. Then let the stairs and such for Apt. C just rest on top of it. The way it's been built is not working at all. Just because it's leaking isn't a reason to abandon it. Fix it right at least and in a way that actually works!
So anywho, I panic, do some stopgap temporary things to try to help the situation and call my sister. While I know she can't do anything about it from where she is, I thought it best to at least notify her about it. Then the next couple of things she says annoys me.
Maybe it's not practical to live here. Maybe in a year somewhere else. WHAT??? I have no where else to go!! What the heck is she thinking? There was an agreement not to kick me out for any reason. Mom was so worried that is what would happen to us, and to me when it would come to pass that she's no longer here.
It's been about a month since going to the J&FS office for things, and I've faxed her documents on 3 different calls. I've heard NOTHING.
2 comments:
Post a Comment