Friday, December 11, 2009

Browns Win, 10 degrees

I'll bet Cleveland is just hopping today after the Browns beat the
Steelers in a cold weather game last night. 7 sacks on Rothlesberger
(sp). Of course, if I still had Cleveland locals, I could have watched
the game on WKYC, but as it was, NFL Network had the game anyway, so I
got to see the last half. But I missed seeing them talk about the game
on WOIO 19. Quinn was the QB for Cleveland. I hope this gets replayed!
They came so close in the last 2 games in winning, but a stupid
defensive penalty let the Detroit Lions win, and I forget who the last
game was against, but it was a close loss. Now the players can feel what
it's like to beat Pittsburgh again! Get used to doing that!! The Defense
was doing its job, but it would have been nice to see Quinn be more
productive.

Mom got to see their other win earlier this year, and I wish she could
have seen this win. She'd have really enjoyed it.

The temp went down to 10 degrees overnight and this morning and I pulled
my battery for the first time this year. I know it would have been dead
today if I hadn't.

No comments: