Ame-Comi Catwoman figure. Ever since I saw it advertised, I decided that
the skirt they put on her did not work at all and if I ever got my hands
on one I'd rip that thing off and modify it using filler putty and paint
to fix her up.
I had the opaque black I needed for her outfit, but for the skin tone..
Folk Art #738 Peach Cobbler proved to be an exact match for the skin
color originally used which I finally found a couple days ago! Now I can
also work on completing my 2 Shampoo resin kits.
It took a while to get that damn skirt off. They could have made it
easier. Filled in her sweetly shaped hips with filler putty and aside
from touch up painting and a little touch up with filler putty, it
practically looks like she never had a skirt at all. This is one of
those projects were you just sand carefully by hand and try to get it
exactly right, but since I did the wrist on my Dirty Pair Kei PVC kit, I
don't seem to have that amount of patience anymore. The paint revealed
what defects the sanding left.
Her head should have been left movable. Oh well. I like the
neck-to-crotch outfit design on her anyway which was a big selling point
for me. ^_^
Maybe I'll post a photo sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment