Friday, July 25, 2008

The Tokyo Mew Mew RPG game for Playstation - sugoi ne!

So anywho, I finally get my officially-made import Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
game for the Playstation. One thing that surprised me that it works in
our Playstation with Pro Action Replay without any problems so far. For
such a late release game, I expected it to give me the same problems
that the CCS Tetris game does in that it will refuse to run unless I've
modified the unit in some way and used an Activation code in the PAR
unit. But when I did the disk swap method and selected the right file
off the disk, it came right up and I was like "Yes!!! Money well spent!"
I felt it only right to get a real copy of the game rather than a
downloaded copy.

I've begun translating the instruction manual. I had a slight problem
with my Jornada last night and had to hit reset on the underside, then
reconfigure things, etc etc. Then had to go online real quick to find
out how to get the storage card folder to come back up, and once I did
that it was back in business. I should bring the PDA down so I can
translate in a more comfortable position and have it where I usually am,
most of the time anyway.


The 1G "Sylvania" USB flash drive MP3 players at Big Lots are just
another model made by... Curtis International. Dammit!!!

No comments: