
Hey - I don't know what it is with the photo or image you use when you put a coupon in our local paper for Isaly's chipped ham, but it bothers me. It's like the kid holding the sandwich (which we can figure is made with Isaly's ham) has his arms and elbows stretched WAAAAY out wide abnormally, you know? And then there's the girl on the right, and it seems like the African-American boy on the left you can barely see - like he was added as an afterthought or something. Please - you have to change this image. I mean, yeah, it sorta screams that kids like Isaly's ham. Who doesn't? OK, some people may never end up eating it, but still, that image is like - there's gotta be a better way to get the idea across. I think if even I were to hold a sandwich like that, it'd be a pretty stupid image to show people.
First post with an image and I had to reset my password to finally get back into my blog via the 'puter... Because I do most of my postings of rants via email. Thanks for the comments - keep them coming.
3 comments:
Stick a scan of the pic you're talking about up there, so we can see what you're getting at
It's almost like "This stupid Islay's logo is in my way, and I have to stick my arms way out in order to get my sandwich to my mouth. All because the logo is in my way and my friends won't back up and give me room."
This sounds like someone I know! Hmmm!! Get back to work! Or are you bored? Heh!! Anywho, that picture for the ad just makes me want to punch the kid in the middle. Argh!!!!
Post a Comment