Friday, October 26, 2007

Filed for disability

Finally finished the disability report with Social inSecurity, and then
filed the application for benefits. Might have trouble with that,
though. I dunno.

I don't know what's going on with the unemployment people or the union.
I'm supposed to hear back from them at some point - I was expecting
something from the union sooner than later. Oh well. No news is good?

Random thought: Filtered water tastes good.

Anime with bunny girls is definitely good, so some of my favorite anime
has bunny girls. ^_^ Or we can say that when I find out an anime series
has bunny girls in it, I tend to like it, or at least the episode(s)
with them in it. ^_^ Close behind that is china dresses and certain
styles of swimsuits. So, whenever there's an episode where they go to
the beach, I call that the Swimsuit Episode. Nya hahahaha!!

I need to find the power supply and signal cables and such for my Atari
2600 jr so I can test the 2 cartridges I bought at flea markets lately.
I don't know if I had Star Ship already, but I know that I have it now.
And the rare Spy Hunter by Sega cart. I think that also uses 2 joysticks
- I didn't get an instruction booklet with it, so I'm not sure.

Some of these ghost hunter clubs with websites have this annoying
javascript trapping of the right mouse button, mainly on pages where
they present WAV files of EVPs they've discovered. I don't freaking care
if you claim a copyright on it, let me play the clips the way I want
to!! Good thing I have a download manager so I can grab those clips and
play them as I like _anyway_. :P nuts to you people for that annoying
script. I prefer to load the main page and then open new tabs for
various links from that.

I miss working with my friends. I don't miss some of the assholes I had
to deal with, like pRick. Heh.

My lot of Cardcaptor Sakura cards that I eventually listed on eBay for
$1 and then relisted once for $1 drew some attention, but people
"forgot" to bid on it. Oh well... I'm not listing it again.

No comments: