Friday, October 19, 2007

Might freaking finally have another job!!

It was just before 11 AM when I was entertaining my 2nd niece with some Sailor Moon video games on my Super Nintendo when I finally got a call on one of my applications! I went in for what turned into a preliminary interview as the guy who I would be working with (sorta like the head guy) was busy with unloading a delivery that just came in. I guess this part would take an hour or 2, so I guess I'll be waiting for another call early next week.

They need people!! and they can use my previous experience! I did mention my Asperger's, and said that mostly it shouldn't be a problem - they probably won't even notice I have it. But once they show me what they do and all, I can pick it up pretty quickly.

More later! FINALLY!! a freakin' call on one of my apps!!!!!!

No comments: