Monday, September 24, 2007

What was that from?

I don't know why, but my father left some sort of phone message on our answering machine for me - he seems to think there's some reason why I'm not driving the truck anymore. Well, yeah, in spite of the fact it didn't hold oil pressure the last time I drove it, I guess because I FREAKING SOLD THE THING would be a better reason why I don't drive it anymore.

I don't want another truck. Where'd he get the idea I did?

I wouldn't mind getting back the $252 that I spent of my savings fixing the alternator in the Kia. I wouldn't mind someone else paying to find the short in the electrical system that still remains and for a new Interstate Battery.

Driving the Kia has been cheaper - the registration renewal is cheaper, insurance is cheaper, the tires are cheaper... And a little better on gas. That truck guzzled it.

Heck, while you're at it, I'd like $3,000 to pay off my credit cards and a trip to Japan.

Like I'll ever see that unless I play the lottery.

I do wish someone would offer me a job.

No comments: