At first I decided not to open the letter because I figured it would just be one of those things where they wouldn't even consider my appeal. It turns out they will be considering my appeal about my grievance. I hear there's been people taken downstairs at work by Ron H to talk about something. I haven't heard back what that's about yet, but I hope to find out soon enough.
Problem is, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. There's a job seeker thingy in Youngstown the same day. I don't know if I can even afford the money for gas to go to this union meeting. I don't know how to do both if I even try to do both.
I doubt I could ask people as witnesses for my situation due to how pRick tends to retaliate against people. I would really like to be at this meeting and add that I have been diagnosed with indeed having Asperger's. Witnesses could add facts that depending on which employees spot pricing errors, their fate is much different than mine. I was told about certain Reese candy bars ringing up 5 cents each, but nobody got in trouble over that.
I also finally and officially retired my Catch and Release system as far as rain and the roof goes. Since the roof doesn't leak anymore, I pulled down the buckets and my big clear storage tub I bought over a year ago at General Dollar in Salem for $10. I washed it out with borax and water and let it air dry. Observing how it was marked up, it never overflowed during its time as a rain catcher system. It was the last mess to be cleaned up from the whole roofing debacle a few months ago. It's now holding more of my anime goodies. I need a few more of these storage
tubs.
Our efforts to get legal help in filing for disability hasn't gone anywhere in the past week or so. One legal group said they'd send mom an attachment to print and send to the doctor, but it never arrived and they've not called to see if we got it. So I guess we're going to blow them off and try for something local. Someone at Tri County Autism didn't seem to know how to use their email system to forward messages, so I'll have to try again with them.
One of my credit cards raised my minimum payment by $1. I haven't used the damn card for that statement and my minimum goes UP?? (bleep)ing hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment