it and I didn't have to fight others on eBay to get it.
I was checking out alt.fan.sailor.moon by chance, and a girl in Illinois
had posted a message about selling some items. Eventually I was able to
discover the Wedding Peach Secret File book was among them, and her
price was not out of my range. I fired off an email, asked her to call
my phone number and leave a message if I'm able to get it from her.
After I returned home from work that day I emailed the girl, I got the
message. [happy dance]
It finally arrived yesterday.
And thus ends the saga of the book I ordered through Diamond and perhaps
Capitol Cities distribution and never arrived.
Thanks to Lori for letting me snag this baby for a pittance (which isn't
much more than the price I saw in Previews - I will have to dig out the
book I ordered it from, either Previews or Advance Comics).
Thanks to Sabrina H, a wonderful young woman who sent me photocopies and
scans of the book when I was wondering where the hell was my ordered
copy. If you didn't live so far away, I'd try to date you. T.T Anyone
who went to so much trouble is worth keeping as a friend and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment