CI Service Dept.
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed one of your products, an MP3 player, a 512MB model, number MP3512B. As you can see, it is a formerly working model. I have enclosed a copy of the sales receipt to show you how much I paid for it. The main reason this is in your hands at all is the fact that within 2 weeks of purchasing the product, it failed to continue working properly.
First indication the product was about to fail was the single color backlight had stopped working. Attempts at getting it to work again, such as removing the battery and putting it back in, resulted in the product not working altogether. It refused to turn on no matter what after that.
I tend to not like how things do that, so in a fit of anger over this MP3 player not working anymore, I grabbed it by the earphones and whipped it at a wall. This resulted in the earphones disintegrating in my hands as the player hit a hard surface and subsequently fell apart.
Now, I'm not going to blame you for my impatience, but I refuse to take the blame in the fact that the player began a fast track to being useless, and in so doing, I am returning it to you. Clearly some of my actions has rendered the warranty void, but the way I see it, the product had already expired and therefore deserved the fate it got. I am not completely turned off to your products as I have been using for some time a 256MB model made by your company. It's very rugged and the design is excellent. I'm very happy with it and will continue to use it. It's a shame the 512MB model was of rather flimsy design and construction and failed to do its job for very long. The 512MB model was intended as an "upgrade."
I don't expect any response of any kind, I'm just letting you know that one of your products failed to deliver. I don't know why I had to pay $30 in the first place to find this out and let you know. At any rate, there's one of three things you will end up doing: you may refund my money, send me another 512MB player, or nothing at all. At least you can figure out what went wrong now that you have this one. The other model I have is the MP3257. Very nice. Make them more like that, just with more flash memory.
Sincerely,
No comments:
Post a Comment