Friday, December 10, 2004
Stuff and such for today (so far)
Well, the toenail on my left big toe finally fell off. I helped it after
it became annoying to walk with it in place. I think a new nail is
growing back. (Sorta gross to start off with that, ne?)
Last Thursday one of my penpals in Japan sent me a package! She had a
baby back in September, and I sent her a gift, a baby scrapbook. In the
meantime, I also sent her some Ren & Stimpy items she collects, so I
could only imagine what she'd send in trade. Imagine my surprise I got
not only 1 but 2 photos of her new daughter! She also included some nice
Mermaid Melody anime cel production drawings (there's some other sheets
I can only guess are dialogue sync sheets?), as well as the surprise of
the package. A Talking Buddy (oshaberi nakayoshi) Luna plushie! OMG! I
guess the bib and the baby scrapbook were well appreciated. ^_^
Studio Ironcat finally notified me that they received my payment for an
order I placed back at the end of August. It appears their offices were
being relocated and my envelope was in their local USPS lost and found
all this time, as well as Ironcat having some computer troubles that
finally got resolved. Steve himself sent the email to say my order had
been shipped. ^_^
I'm so glad I don't work at that steenking restaurant anymore. I've not
been abused by management where I work now. The people are generally a
whole lot nicer and intelligent, though a few can be irritating. I don't
have to work too hard or be in a stressful workplace. I still think they
were looking for a reason to get rid of me because I wouldn't quit, and
just made the situation bad. Oh yes, I plan to do something about it.
Still fighting the good fight for what I believe in...
No comments:
Post a Comment