Saturday was interesting.
After living in a hot apartment for almost a week, I had lost about 10 pounds. My pants were plenty baggy around the waist. It may not be comfortable but it did wonders for that.
Friday previous I got 2 parcels. 1 was the Paris Olympics Phryge mascot keychain. The other was the replacement wheels for my shopping tote. I don't know how that 1 wheel got broken but after adjustment with my rotary tool, the new wheels went on just fine.
Anywho, went out & picked up the Xarelto. Headed over for books. Then went to Walfart. I see one row of parking spaces on the other side of the Pickup spaces are free to park in. Decently close to the doors. I will have to remember that.
Finally have Sofrito for making Arroz con Gandules. Got a $13 personal fan for the cooling situation. Instead of $5.18 for Coke (there was no caffeine free diet Coke in bottles), I got a $3 gallon of Hawaiian Punch PiƱa Colada flavor. And some other foodstuffs I really didn't mean to buy & stuff I probably shouldn't.
Go to pay & this is where it went weird.
My United Health Program Card is supposed to be FOOD ONLY. I had $26.86 of Taxable Non Food items. Program Card pays for $25 of APPROVED Foods like cereal, salad mix, milk, bread, lunch meat. No snacks, chips, cookies, pop, desserts. You get the idea, right? Imagine my shock when I get told to pay $10.39 cash. What???? I see $65 was taken off my EBT card. That should have been only $46.78!!!
I need to call the toll free on that Program Card & find out what the hell happened. It's for FOOD Only. Whatever it paid for removed 19 cents off the sales tax. That should NOT happen if it's paying for food.
If anyone already knows the answer, by all means offer your thoughts.
I get back & collapse. I manage to get the cold stuff put away. Before settling in to enjoy Maika streaming, I find out there's been a massive Ranma Remake leak. AND IT'S THE WHOLE CENSORED BUNCH. yarrrrr... I'm in pain but adrenalin let me be excited about that.
I paid for it Sunday. so... Much... Pain...
Today, I got the fridge wiped where it was needed & have started mopping the floor... again... Maybe I'll get the bathroom done??? I got projects I need to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment