Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In the new place, but...

Well, now I'm in the new place and I've had a lot of stuff to put up with. I think my health has taken a hit and I'm going to see my doctor today. I want it known I want my older sister held responsible in case I should pass away because of all the stress put on me because of having to move here. I fear I may have congestive heart failure or some sort. I've got abnormal swelling in my legs and in places and the leakage of fluids. Not fun. Tired and out of breath a lot of time.

I've had to put things in storage I didn't think I'd have to put in storage. I left a lot of valuable stuff back at the place I had lived for 12 years, 3 of those with my mom. Everybody's been saying how much better this place is or to move into another place and I have to disagree; this isn't better at all. It's stressful and a lot of things are more difficult - checking my mail has become a lot more difficult.

I just want known my older sister causing my death is something I want her to think about for the rest of her life. Her selfishness and her thoughtlessness for others is something she's going to have to deal with.

No comments: