Well, here I am. Nearly 4 months later. Early in July, I had a visiting nurse from Aultman visit me and after seeing my leaky legs thought I could have had infected cellulitis. This brought up the ordeal my best friend's mother in law went through from her fight of it, some of which was spent in a coma as doctors figured out how to treat it. That scared me. So I voluntarily went to the ER at Alliance Community Hospital assisted by my younger sister. After almost a week there, I was transported to Cleveland Clinic's Hillcrest Hospital where I was for another 2 weeks.
The physical and mental stress of being forced to move by an evil, promise-breaking, selfish, and ignorant Candice Castle (she is no longer considered family but estranged at best) nearly killed me. This whole ordeal should not have happened. It didn't need to happen. Hastily organized, poorly executed, and incompletely done. I had help, but for some part, it was insufficient.
I had never been in the hospital for anything before. And after all I went through, I never want that ever again.
No comments:
Post a Comment