Well, my Fix Or Repair Daily is turning into a Fix Or Repair Monthly.
Went out to start the Exploder to take it to get an oil change - first
attempt to start didn't do anything, 2nd try got it started, but when I
went to put it in Reverse, nothing happened (or moved).
Best
Worst Case Scenario - it just has a transmission fluid leak and will
need work. That means maybe pulling off the transmission and finding all the seals that need replaced.
Worst Worst Case Scenario - the transmission is toast - which
is unlikely, since it did have some transmission fluid in it after
I parked the Exploder. I didn't try driving it since I parked it on
Thursday, so that's all in my favor. Unlike with the Kia when it died on
my way to parking it.
It'll get picked up and hauled by the
dealership and maybe I can get them to waive some amount since they
should have caught this during the service for the power steering when
they caught the belt tensioner.
No comments:
Post a Comment