Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nearly Year end Rememberies

I finally did end up with my complete set of Sugar Sugar Rune manga, after locating 1-5 from an eBay seller in Alaska. After 4 attempts at locating Vol.8, I finally got one off Amazon, though it was a beaten-up copy from a library and over-priced for its condition. At least this one did not get lost in the mail.

My Fred Exploder had rusted out transmission fluid lines so that got worked on. The mechanic recommended getting the brake lines worked on pretty soon. I see they also looked over the rest of the vehicle with some recommendation on the front pinion gasket or seal thing. I hope that can wait.

A VHS to DVD project over the summer yielded a surprise gift certificate that I did not expect at all, as well as one other DVD project that a friend thanked me with a Pre-order Figuarts Sailor Moon poseable figure.

Snagged the MizuIro Jidai CDroms I'd been after for the past couple of years, along with a Wedding Peach Win95 screensaver package (hopefully soon) and a book I didn't have but getting it the way I did, I was able to save over 50% eBay list prices on it. I still need Shin MizuIro Jidai 1-3 manga, and now people on that one site are listing 10 book sets of it after I've already gotten the regular series' 7 books.

I'm still trying to start my business, but with my vehicle needing expensive work and Melody throwing up and getting a liver problem, it's just complete distraction as I try to deal with getting her well.

I still have 4 figure kits awaiting my attention. There's something I want to do with them before I make any progress.

And so far, other people keep winning my money in the lotteries.

No comments: