I don't know what happened, but I managed to wake up Sunday with my back in lots of pain if I moved the wrong way. Ibuprofen helps with some of the pain, but in general, standing up was not fun. I managed to get some sleep and woke up with less pain but still annoying. I've tried to twist my back and see if anything would pop into place, but it was stubborn. This is all quite odd because I haven't had this happen to me in quite some time. At some point I will get angry enough to really give my back a decent therapeutic twist and get it to where it's supposed to be.
Thankfully, while I was in college I got a helpful tidbit from one instructor - a finger to the ear. There's an accupressure point in the ear which helps back pain and I had to use it to relax enough to get some sleep but still ended up sleeping in.
I really hate back pain. I can only begin to image Mom being in pain all the time from her injury.
No comments:
Post a Comment