Thursday, October 27, 2011

From one Annoyance to Another

GRRR... I submitted my Ohio HEAP application a couple of months ago. Today I get a letter to remind me to re-verify for PIPP +. So I call the 800 number, it says it doesn't know if they've received my application. The website for checking on the application's status is down. I sent a note via their website form page asking about this. It'll be a headache to re-submit another copy and run around copying everything it wants. This isn't the first time an envelope of mine was lost, but this was very important.

I might have to go to the Community Action Agency to make sure this is taken care of.

(the following is censored.)

UPDATE: I called the proper people and found out they do indeed have my information. I don't know why that letter had to be sent out if they had it. I should be able to know more soon.

UPDATE 2: I got a letter indicating my application was processed and approved.

No comments: