Monday, October 10, 2011

Important next few days

Well, maybe not really that important. It's just that time of year in October where I remember what happened 2 years ago. I may not be crying as much, but the depression is still there.

I might end up staying up for 3 days straight like I did then. The absence makes things painful to deal with. I'm tired a lot. I'm not even sure if I get enough sleep. It's just being here and have this big empty part of my life just sitting there and reminding me of what happened.

The general overall happiness that used to be here just isn't here anymore. At times, I find it hard to get motivated to do things I need to do. A good dose of ibuprofen helps a lot. I guess this part of the year will always be hard for me to get through.

 

No comments: