July so far has been a mix. I've had pain and tiredness a lot. I had to catch up on sleep due to some of this tiredness. Ibuprofen doesn't always work. And July 4th was interesting in that our redneck neighbors set off sticks of dynamite. Well, it might not have been that, but what they did explode shook the house several times each one went off. I was trying to get to sleep last night when I was woke up by our dog at 3 A.M. She snuck upstairs to my room because of something, which I had to get out of bed to set her straight. I don't know what she heard and I couldn't have slept that soundly that I didn't hear more explosions, but I got up and let her do her business. Among this, I found Negi had caught another mouse and was doing his growling while holding his prize in his mouth. While Melody did her business outside, Negi dispatched the mouse as only Negi does by eating it. He did spend sometime outside in 2007 when that horrible lady was here, and I imagine he got some natural snacking goodness by catching a few mice, so he knows what to do. Quite unlike a week or so ago when Marmalade caught one but somehow left it in an odd place. On the chair in the bathroom but under the bag I have toilet paper in, on top of the Mr. Dippy ad thing. At first I thought it was a toy, but it was too big and too real to be a toy. When I realized what it was, it was summarily flushed down the toilet.
So I caught up on sleep, and then lost some of it again...
1 comment:
Oh, so that's what those big booms were! Are you sure it was dynamite?
Post a Comment