I've noticed I dislike having whiskers. I'm lazy in that I don't like to
shave often. But the sensation of facial hair is uncomfortable. I find
it feels like hundreds of little annoying pinpricks all over my face. I
woke up in the middle of the night to use my electric shaver to get rid
of them. If I shave too often, I tend to get irritated skin even when
using shaving foam with aloe (can't shave when too short as it's counter
productive), then get bleeding bits which I use my styptic pencil on
(which I like to say is made from Stypticin which it isn't) and that SOB
thing stings. And aftershave also stings.
So it's a toss up between shaver and foam (which also produces
sensations that really bug me when the blade is getting ready to go dull
and I've got facial hair that's not really suited for a shaver like
that) and using my electric shaver which can also be annoying in that it
pulls at whiskers in the wrong way if not handled correctly. It also
helps to clean, lube, and use sharp cutting thingies that mine uses, one
of those Norelco types.
There are also little noises produced by operating machines of various
types that I'm sure most people tune out but I hear them and sometimes
bug me. I can't describe that well because I never know what'll pop up
and bug me.
No comments:
Post a Comment