and it's around 9:58 AM, and I'm getting harassed by my sister. She's
making the dog bark, then she's tapping on the window at the top of the
stairs from the outside. She's calling the phone line. I hear that if
she can't get in, she's calling 911. Oh yeah, right.
If she calls 911 for this, which she can just wait a bit longer, she'll
get arrested. A few minutes later, I'm face to face with her, and I
mention that. She says she'll claim that I was "suicidal" and I tell her
you don't know that. Never mind it's 10 am and all. I told her how one
friend's story about being locked in an attic (or something like that)
and he called 911 to get let out and he got arrested for a false report.
That seemed to satisify her.
But anyway, she got an answer for my one thing I called earlier in May
about. The one doctor who got me my Asperger's diagnosis says they've
closed the case (it was closed due to financial reasons, which I've paid
their bill already) and they _can't_ see me anymore - EVEN THOUGH I WAS
GETTING COUNSELING THROUGH THAT OFFICE! And once again a referal to
Columbiana county counseling center, which I've been through already but
it was under Title 20 which expired after 6 months. So I guess I gotta
go through them again?! Even after having Medicare A&B? (I've already
explained the MedicAid situation.)
I was hoping my BVR lady would have set up an appointment so we can try
getting some place to interview me and all by now.
Anywho, my sister mentions her job interview (I know when it is because
my dad told me on the phone the last couple of conversations). I PRAY
SHE GETS IT. Just please let her get it!!!
I guess I'm finally going to get that new pair of glasses ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment