Unbelievable!! Some would have thought unpossible. But I accomplished something today.
After my older sister fouled the workings earlier this month, I finally was able, with some help from my brother in law, to install a new Champion J19LM spark plug in the mower (sparing no expense), after also buying a $7 spark plug ratchet socket for which I have no proper ratchet handle. The end of that socket is hexagonal, which if you know your channel locking plier / wrench thingies (or vise gripping tools), you can still use it to turn the spark plug socket. And so out the fouled one came, all black and nasty, and after a few days of letting it sit and more or less dry out, I took a Q-tip to the opening to see what I could find, and then installed the new plug. The rule of thumb for this I found is just get it in nicely snug. Don't strip the threads. So I got it in to the point where I couldn't turn it anymore and the mower started on the first try. It's nice to use something with oomph behind it again.
I mowed a little that needed some attention right away, but due to the heat and the pain I felt, I took a break to swallow some water and Ibuprofen and cool down until later this evening. I also have a small chip on a front tooth to see about, perhaps with a tooth repair kit at the pharmacy. I need to know what kind of coverage I got. I know my teeth are horrible (and stained). I just don't need some dentist lecturing me about it. And those whiten your teeth at home kits are needlessly expensive for no reason!
Well, there's likely a reason, but it's not a good one.
Nobody will be allowed to touch the mower until they are certified.
No comments:
Post a Comment